Franšais Join/Renew Search Contact Us Log In

More HAGAR info here.

Any pilot flying in controlled airspace must write the HAGAR examination. This is a Transport Canada requirement and the law. Anyone already in possession of a Canadian Pilot License already has access to Canadian airspace. A scan of the PL can be sent to the HPAC Office to fulfill the HAGAR requirement for the Advanced rating.

The HPAC / ACVL has developed a HAGAR Study Guide (.pdf) to assist pilots with the exam.

Transport Canada has also now posted the HAGAR exam components online:
TP 11408E Study and Reference Guide - Air Law and Procedures - Class "E" Airspace Hang Glider

HAGAR Flight Notification & Advanced Pilot Weather Briefing

Jun 25 2016   Top Top