HPAC/ACVL
Hang Gliding & Paragliding Association of Canada
Association Canadienne de Vol Libre

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Forum SubscriptionsForum Subscriptions   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aero Club of Canada

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin Henry
HPAC/ACVL Member
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 09:36 am    Post subject: Aero Club of Canada Reply with quote

Can somebody provide a link to the financial statement of the Aero Club of Canada?

Well I've been a supporter of the concepts behind the Aero Club (CIVL and the FAI) and our membership contributions, I think I have done so without regard to the effect on our general membership and association costs. Like the deserved scrutiny that our financial statement gets, I believe the Aero Club should also have to justify its existence.

Perhaps its time for a change?

Martin Henry
Martin Henry
HPAC/ACVL Member
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 09:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW... love the post to debug mode... bunch of script come bouncing to the screen as if something nasty has happened yet the posting goes through just fine... the internet... money for somebody? (probably something to do with Chrome browser...)

Cheers

Martin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HPAC/ACVL Forum Index -> Members Only All times are GMT-6 hours: CST/MDT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: