The HPAC/ACVL is soliciting bids for the National HG and PG Championships.
Please submit your bids to the Executive director, by mail or email before 1 Dec.
You may bid on one or both of the competitions.
The bids must, at a minimum, contain the following information:
- Where the competition will take place and the names of the
sites that will be used;
- What type of launch will be used (foot, tow, combination);
- The dates and duration of the competition;
- The maximum number of pilots that can be accommodated (each
national competition must accommodate a minimum of 30 pilots);
- The requirements for camera and/or GPS;
- The name of the Meet Director and his/her experience;
- The type, cost and accessibility of accommodation available
- The entry fee for the competition; and
- The prices that will be offered (beside the National trophies).
Any other information that can help the BoD make a determination on the
value of the bid should be provided as well.
Bidders can find information on how to run a competition in the HPAC Competition Rule Book
on the HPAC/ACVL Web Site.
That book needs an update and should be considered more as a guideline book
as opposed to a regulation book. However, most of the information is still
pertinent. Bidders are encouraged to contact the HPAC/ACVL Competition Officer,
to help them identify and discuss the requirements for the National Competition.